Tuesday, November 6, 2012

An Apology and a RAW Rant

I am sorry for the lack of updates on the blog. I had serious writer's block for a while there and then put it on the back-burner. I have also started to look at jobs.



Watching RAW last night has driven me to want to do the blog again. RAW sucked entirely. Here's a list of comments and questions I have from watching it.

  1. It seemed like a slow show. I know the International shows are historically less promos but when  you have a 3 hour RAW it does not work. Try again WWE.
  2. I HATE THAT WWE dumped the Team Punk vs. Team Foley Survivor Series match. I will get to the Survivor Series in a blog that will be up either tonight or tomorrow because I have some fantasy booking for that...
  3. I liked the possibility of a Dolph-Cena feud but now it is on the back-burner just so Cena could get a title shot, one he gave up? My guess he will finally lose to Punk so Ryback is screwed again...
  4. If Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara are a team, why do they get separate ring announcements and why don't they have a team name? Sandow and Rhodes teamed one week before becoming 
  5. If Vickie Guerrero is complaining about an alleged affair between AJ and Cena, what does she call what she did with giving title shots to La Familia members whether it was her husband Edge or nephew Chavo Guerrero?
  6. If Miz agreed to be on Team Punk and then left because Punk walked out on them because he is afraid of Ryback, didn't Miz expect that?
  7. They were in England and Drew McIntyre is Scottish but he wasn't with his 3MB buddies Jinder Mahal and Heath Slater (wrestlecrap here we come) while Sheamus is Irish and was on the show?
  8. Primo and Epico must be the Los Conquistadores of the 2010's... except they aren't wearing gold masks and bodysuits.
  9. Did anyone else forget Rosa Mendes was on the WWE roster or was that just me dropping the ball on that one?
That is all I got. Thank you for reading. If you have any suggestions PLEASE tell me via e-mail.

I would suggest checking out my friends to the blog twister-rat and dan's video den. I also suggest to check out Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling Podcast because even if you don't know the guests, it does make you like most of them in the end. Also if you like me like to follow Japanese professional wrestling checkout iHEARTdg.com for Dragon Gate results and Open The Dragon Gate for Dragon Gate Infinity, pay-per views and past content and then there's Osaka Hurricane which does coverage for Osaka Pro. I assure you, Dragon Gate and Osaka Pro are fun promotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment